- things to do? — indulging in my special interests/hyperfixations, listening to music, drawing, surfing the web, eating my favorite snacks, buying more items for my collections, modding/hacking wii/ds era video games, learning about technology (and developing/modifying pieces of tech, programs, etc. myself, although very poorly XD)
- items i own? — my big brown teddy bear that i sleep with every night, my stainless steel corvid skull necklace, my laptop, my phone, my galaxy edition new 3ds xl, my white dsi, my dialga/palkia ds lite, my black wii u, my dialga/palkia switch lite, my sony cybershot dsc-w170, my comfy friends zorua plush, my bandai keyboard gible plush, my white and blue fidget cube
- music genres? — lo-fi (+ several sub-genres), vaporwave (+ several sub-genres), indie, soft pop, hyper funk, r&b, hip-hop, ambience, classical, punk, rock, electronic, breakcore
- video game consoles? — nintendo ds lite, nintendo wii, nintendo new 3ds xl
- video games? — pokémon heartgold/soulsilver, mario kart wii, sonic adventure, sonic frontiers, super mario bros. wonder
- pokémon? — lugia, caterpie, zorua (+hisuian), zoroark (+hisuian), absol, poochyena, mightyena, gible, gabite, garchomp, rayquaza
- sonic characters? — sonic, tails
- mario characters? — yoshi, luigi, dry bones, koopa paratroopa, bowser jr.
- my little pony characters? — twilight sparkle, pinkie pie, fluttershy, applejack, rainbow dash, pinkie pie (g3), skywishes, star catcher, minty
- animals? — corvidsparticularly crows, ravens, magpies, and jackdaws, owls, caninesparticularly wolves, foxes (particularly bat-eared and arctic foxes) dogs (particularly huskies and german shepards), coyotes, jackals, and maned wolves, hyenas, crocodillians, sharks, snakes, orca whales, beetles, eusocial insectsparticularly ants and bees, arctic animalsparticularly snowy owls, polar bears, arctic foxes, arctic hares, beluga whales, and narwhals, deer
- food? — chinese fried noodles (lo mein, chow mein, chow fun, etc), beef and broccoli, honey walnut shrimp, teryaki chicken, orange chicken, white rice, steak, oreos/cookies and creamincluding flavored things, like ice cream/frozen yogurt/milkshakes, reese's puffs, sun chips, cheddar chex mix, cheddar goldfish, pretzel crisps
- colors? — royal blue, indigo, black
what i use...
- this is obvious, but the website name crisis.city originates from a stage in sonic '06 called crisis city! i'm honestly shocked no one took this domain yet... but i couldn't be happier, also! i love this domain and plan to keep it for a very long time!
- the walls in my room are painted blue! i also have super cute dark star curtains and a crescent moon mirror :)
- the first oc i ever created was chills, who i still use today!
- related to the last fact, i used to go by chills online for a very long time, from around 2012 until around... i wanna say 2019, perhaps? i don't entirely remember
- i got into pokémon by getting a shinx card from a burger king meal when i was around 5 years old! i swiftly learned about the games and have been a huge fan since! my first game was diamond/pearl, but my first proper game that i owned myself instead of renting was heartgold
- i got into sonic by being introduced to it from both my older brother, who adored sonic as a child, and a 5th grade friend, who also adored sonic. my first game is likely heroes, but my first proper sonic game from 5th grade was sonic r
- my first video game console was a wii! the first one i personally owned for myself was a pink ds lite!